Welcome to DeAnn & Daniel’s Wedding Page!
Welcome… Please feel free to use the reply box at the bottom of the page to:
- Request a song for the reception
- Leave a message for the couple
- Leave a message for the DJ/MC
Please note that all messages are reviewed before they are posted to the page, so you can get in touch without everyone else seeing your message.
Wedding Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014!
4:30 pm-5:30 pm Rehearsal
- 9:00 am Setup / Decorations
- 1:00 Sound Check / Decorations Cleanup
- 1:30 Guests Start to Arrive
- 2:00 Prelude Music Starts
- 2:15 Ready Check
- 2:25 Guests are Seated
- 2:30 Ceremony Begins
- 3:00 Ceremony Ends – Guests invited to Relax while photos are taken
- 3:45 (or earlier) Grand Entrance of Couple
- 3:50 Prayer / Dinner Start
- 4:10 Open Mic for Toasts
- 4:30 Special Dances: First Dance, Father Daughter, Mother Son, Anniversary Dance, Kids Dance, all Dance
- 5:00 Cake Cutting
- 5:30 Bouquet Toss / Garter Toss
- 10:00 Official Ending – Music Turned Down / You don’t have to go home…but keep it quiet
To put in a song request you can either use the reply/comment form at the bottom of this page, or you can utilize our Request Database by CLICKING HERE!
To leave a message for the DJ/Entertainment, please use the reply form at the bottom of the page.